Monday, October 24, 2011

Cher: I Just Want My Child To Have Fun

Cher has defended Chaz on Twitter
Cher has used Twitter once again to defend her son.

Cher had been absent from social networking website Twitter for five days before she made a return just moments ago to defend her son, Chaz Bono.

Cher's tweets seem to suggest that the living legend has received criticism for supporting Chaz's appearance on the current series of 'Dancing With The Stars.' Cher started by declaring whom the tweets were targeting towards. She tweeted, "To all [the people] that think I shouldn't support Chaz on Dancing With The Stars"

She continued, "It's true he is my beloved child! Is he the Best Dancer? probably Not! Is he working his ass off and having the time of his life? Yes! Do people seem to see his kindness and his father's sweet loony side? Yes!"

Cher concluded, "Do what you want to do! I'm not the f**king master of the universe. I just want my child to have fun - he is! Let people think what they will about me!"

1 comment:

  1. I think Chaz is very likeable, hard-working, and has been having fun on DWTS. It is unfortunate that this unkind remark was made. But by the end of the evening, he was smiling again. U can't beat that smile!!!

    ReplyDelete