Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chaz Bono: Cher Cried At Dancing With The Stars

Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer on their first 'Dancing With The Stars' live showChaz Bono has revealed that Cher cried when she watched him on 'Dancing With the Stars'.

42 year old Chaz Bono performed his first dance earlier this week on 'Dancing with The Stars', with partner Lacey Schwimmer. He has sinced shared that his superstar mother, Cher, cried when watching the show at home.

Chaz said, "She was so proud. She cried when she saw it. She's been so supportive, and I've been having really bad problems with my knees and ankles, and she sent somebody over to work on me last night, which was really great because I do need all the help I can get at this point."

He also said, "I think she was very supportive but a little suprised because I'm just not known as the performer guy in the family." I can't argue with that - his parents were 'Sonny & Cher' after all.

Although Cher's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, previously stated that Cher had no plans to attend any of the 'Dancing With The Stars' live shows, Chaz thinks otherwise.

He said, "I think she will come, but she's very sensitive and knows if she came the first night, she could've overshadowed my performance and she didn't want to do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment